Recomendaciones del mes

jueves, 23 de julio de 2015

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials Trailer 2


Otra adaptación exitosa que nos lanza su segundo trailer es The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials.
Pinta bastante bien, pero aun no me leo el libro así que tengo que ponerme al día para no ver la película antes.
maze_runner_the_scorch_trialsMaze Runner: The Scorch Trials Dylan O'BrienMaze Runner: The Scorch TrialsMaze Runner: The Scorch TrialsMaze Runner: The Scorch TrialsMaze Runner: The Scorch TrialsMaze Runner: The Scorch Trials

3 comentarios :

  1. Hola! Te devuelvo la visita y te sigo. Tienes un blog muy bonito.

    Un saludo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is a very intriguing post, I was looking for this knowledge. Just so you know I found your
    Diabazole web site when I was searching for blogs like mine, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.here we go , the view of the passage is totally correct ,your details is really reasonable and you guy give us valuable informative postWow, that was a great read through. Finally, somebody who really thinks and is familiar with what they are writing about. http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/diabazole/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola!
    Yo vi el trailer y me encantó, yo tampoco me he leído el libro pero espero hacerlo pronto, porque el primer me fascinó... un abrazo!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...